RW Data by request from Conrad

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:10:02 -0600

Hi Bill,

Send the figures again--I do have such a beastie in my clientel. It will be
some time before I tune it again.

At 12:10 AM 10/24/2000 EDT, you wrote:

>If you would be so diligent as to find an old Kawai Grand, tune these 3 sets
>of figures on it and tell me that I have no idea what I am talking about,
I'd
>be interested to hear your report and read your data.  Humidity may explain
>general loss of pitch and yes, possibly in the high treble and may well skew
>the low notes on the tenor bridge.

You have many ideas Bill, but you are almost always offensive about how you
present them. Try and think of us as paying clients--maybe that will help
the tenor of your posts.

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/