Action Analyses (was Capstan Relocation)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:42:55 -0500

>It looks like Darrell Fandrich's grand action does this and ties the
>jack to the shank with the torsion spring, like to Diane Hofstetter's
>Fischer action in replacing the repetition lever.

Grand action? I don't remember seeing one. I've seen his upright action,
with an expansion spring connecting jack and butt. It boosts the butt a
bit, and powers the jack back under quicker than in a "normal" vertical
action, for better repetition. The feel is wonderful! Letoff is nice and
crisp. How did I miss the grand action?

Ron N