D-C Warranty Work

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:44:49 -0400

Ron,

Whenever there is ambiguity, I nearly always favor the client's viewpoint.  I
often ask myself, "If I were on the receiving end of this situation, would that
change my viewpoint at all?"  I do not charge for Dampp-Chaser warranty work;
it's relatively infrequent anyway.  If I planned to charge for warranty work, I
would clarify that at the time of the sale.

For what it's worth, I also offer all clients a one-year money-back
satisfaction guarantee.  That hasn't cost me anything yet.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger