Rebuilt Steinway

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:35:47 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/00 3:45:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
debarodgers@hotmail.com writes:

<< ondition.  There is a 10 year warranty on
 the piano.  I was told in the past that I should not consider the purchase
 of any piano that has a crack, even it is repaired.  I am interested in
 purchasing this piano however my major stumbling block is the craked
 soundboard.   I would like some advice from other experts as to whether I
 should consider purchasing this piano.
            Thank you in advanc >>
 Hi:

I wouldn't be concerned about the crack; many pianos have cracks in their
soundboards and do quite well inspite of it.  If the crack is buzzing, then
you have a fixable porblem, but a problem nevertheless.

If the piano sounds good, feels good, looks, good go for it.