Rebuilt Steinway

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:31:25 EDT

Deborah writes,
<<  I am interested in
purchasing this piano however my major stumbling block is the craked
soundboard.   I would like some advice from other experts as to whether I
should consider purchasing this piano. >>

Greetings
    Advice is usually worth what you pay for it.  So,  accept the cost of an
expert opinion and go get one.  Without seeing the piano, we can only surmise
various pros or cons and give you guesses.  Cracks can mean nothing, or can
indicate serious problems,  but knowing which requires a physical examination
of the instrument, not some degree of consensus from a list such as this.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT