new wheels for Steinway D

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:49:29 -0500

Dearest list,
I have two customers with new Steinway D's.  The new ones have a wheel that
is even smaller (and rounded as opposed to flat) than the older ones.  This
is putting deep marks on the stage.  Both are hoping to get something like
the nice wide casters on Baldwins instead of the big dollies that most halls
use.  I know I can put the little three wheel casters on it, but was
wondering if anyone knew if someone made something that would fit on the
Steinway as is.  Thanks.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter