New Nordic Tech List

Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:48:56 +0200

Hi all you guys and gals from Sweeden, Norway, Danmark, Finland, and
Iceland. Just thought I might mention since there seems to be quite a few
of us following this list, that the Sweedish Pianotech Association has
taken initiative towards establishment of a Nordic Pianotech list. All
interested should send a note to the Sweedish home office letting them
know. As far as I know the idea is still in the "Hmmm, why not ?? " phase
but with enough interest we can certainly get this online before to awfully
long.

Hope none of you drop out of the PTG list tho... The Americans and the
Europeans have everything to gain by increasing communication and
cooperation.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.