Chickenring Piano Malfunction

Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:30:17 +0200

The problem you describe does not match the normal situation regarding warm and
cold environments, unless we are talking about really cold. We need to know a
bit more about the environmental conditions. Is the piano in a house ? What is
the minumum temperature it is exposed to, and what is the maximum.

If these are within normal house temperatures, I would think you need to get a
new technician as your problems are not then properly solved by simply warming
up the piano.

Action problems you describe usually are related to humidity problems. In times
of high relative humidity you should experience these problems (If you
experience them at all) and in times of low relative humidity these usually
lessen or disapear.

Give us more information and we will be able to help you better.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.