Question???

Sun, 08 Oct 2000 12:48:38 +0200

You must remember that Technicians see pianos from a rather different perspective
then piano players. We have to work on them, get them to perform well, and our
comparisons are neccesarilly based on our experiences with that work. Often
enough an absolutely garbage piano from a technical point of view can have a very
pleasing sound and feel indeed to a particular player, or even to many players.
The two view points are not entirely compatible...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.