Iceland seminar.

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 23:30:16 +0000

I don´t know whether they´d come over.  So many people think it´s SO far
away, when in fact it really isn´t.
5hrs to New York, 3hrs to Bergen.
A great place to stop by when going between North America and THE MAINLAND
of Europe.

You´d be amazed as to how many bars we have :)  Not all have pianos, but we
do have a lot of them generally, and most of them are in workable
condition, whew.  We pride ourselves in having world records in EVERYTHING,
when you compare it against the population.

More cell phones than the Finnish.  Most restaurants and bars in a downtown
area.  Most cinemas in a capital.
We were third in the number of prizes won in the Olympics now, when
compared to population. And we tied with the French world champions in
soccer in their first game after they won the championship. :)

The strongest men, the most beautiful women, and second only to Japan in
life expectancy.

We have 20 high class concert grands in a capital area of 140.000
As for the seminar, well, I don´t know, but maybe someone would like to
come forward with something.  THAT would be interesting.
Why not?

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland