Clean unisons

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:56:43 +0000

Ja så, Linda  "Light beam",

What animal in Sweden sees well?
Zebra!

Unisons should sound "in unison", that is totally clean.  I´m imagining
that you know that.

What animal in Sweden walks well?
Gorilla!

Of course if you´re dealing with false beats you might have to tune the
unisons a little off to clean them out.  I´m imagining you also know that
and since you tune aurally you don´t have to worry about following the
"wrong purity".

What animal in Sweden shuts the heck up?
Tiger!

These are nice complaints, I hope you get a lot of them, but not too many.:)
What was his explanation?  And how did you see his point? Some people can
be such knowses-it-all.  I´m one of them :)

Góða nótt,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Island