Drill

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:54:44 -0400

Rogerio,
http://www.mcmaster.com/

http://www.grainger.com/index.htm

http://www.homesteadfinishing.com/Our%20Catalog.htm

Los dos primeros son para 'drill bits'.

El tercero esta para 'shellac'. (primo,   casi)  sp?

Lo siento, eso es en el Espanol. . .   (Escuse me para mis faltas)

For drilling keys, a  Forstner bit  or a  brad point bit  will work.

I generally drill a hole slightly smaller since the lead is not
the true specified diameter and then expand it to fit.

Plugging the empty holes is another thread and set of drill bits.

Buena Suerte,

Diego Pagina

At 09:06 PM 10/03/2000 -0300, you wrote:
>To the list
>
>I am interested in to import drils in order to work easily with key leads.
>I tried to import from Renner USA but they don't send to Brazil and ask to
>me  buy from Renner Germany. I don't want to do this.
>I need to know, in USA, where I may to buy drils as the showed on page 162
>of the Reener catalog and numbered as part #1825.
>I thanks to all
>
>Rogerio Cunha
>IC Member of the Piano Technicians Guild
>Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net