bass string rust

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:37:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/00 8:58:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< Wim,

 Really?  On each and every string??  I think you're joking.  That mouse must
 surely have better aim than, um, well, than most men do.  And that's all I'm
 saying about *that.*  I'd go with the corrosive cloth theory.

 Regards, Clyde

I'm sorry you seem to think my reasoning is a joke, but one, or several mice,
running along the same route, over a period of several months, can make this
kind of mess. I am not discounting the oversaturated theory, but don't
dismiss my theory either. It has happened.

Willem