Days

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 02:04:28 -0500

> In a message dated 9/30/2000 4:23:33 AM, Richard B. wrote:
>
> <<No... the line is drawn   Herea !! They want a mechanical tuning in the
> middle
> of all that noise, they want to look at you like you are somekinda snobby
> idiot,
> they want to basically treat you and what you do like some piece of
trash>>

> Richard;
>  I don't do the traveling road show type venues anymore because of too
many
> instances of this type thing but........there are also those groups which
> would bend over backward to make sure I had the agreed time to accomplish
my
> work and were a pleasure to work with. There will be times when "the
machines
> are too loud"
> Jim Bryant (FL)

I concur.  "If you can't stand the heat, don't go into the kitchen."  Harry
Truman.
MOST of the loud music shows were professional and considerate above
expectations and as Jim says were a pleasure to work with.  It was the
tuners with attitudes that had the most problems or so I heard, ( and
replaced sometimes).  If you don't like the work, don't take it, refer it to
me, or someone closer who likes it.  In return I will gladly recomend you to
a classical flute player whose pianist seems to not like certain bass
octaves in a C7---ric