Twangy pianos + stringing

joegum joegum@webtv.net
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:15:12 -0500 (EST)

Newton.  I do hope your leg gets better.  No offense taken.  Yes, there
is a whole lot of talent and knowledge in this group...yourself
included.  Thanks for the advice re the Veritune?100.  I do not own a
laptop.  I'm also  having some eye trouble, so staring at a glowing
monitor or illuminated dots (SAT) isn't really an option for me now. (It
gets tough enough surfing the net.) As I understand it, the Veritune
will be using something similar to  the display on a digital watch.
It's also returnable for 30 days.  I  think I'll  be the first kid on my
block with one, too.      You're right about not buying the first year
of anything,  but, sometimes you just throw the dice.  Thanks again for
your views.  Get better.  -Joe