oddities puzzler

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:21:07 -0800

Hi, Terry.

1920, built to the nth degree ... have at it! With good work, it should
sound great! My 1906 was too early for that fabulous tone, though it has
a very long bass bridge which gives a real glow to the sound. The
treble is more nondescript. It's BUILT, though! Big back posts, veneered
on three sides in birdseye maple; the fourth, toward the soundboard,
showed clear single pieces of hard maple. The music desk assembly weighs
37 pounds.

Susan