Schaff/American Piano Supply

Glenn Grafton glenn@graftonpiano.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:42:20 -0500

>Hi List,
>
>In my most recent American Piano Supply invoice, I received a note from the
>Schaff folks telling me of the merger of the two companies.  The note also
>gave notice of the issuance of a single price list for both companies.  I
>haven't dealt with Schaff before but I gather from the list that the prices
>are higher and the service is somewhat better.

Our experience is that we get parts quicker from Schaff than APSCO, even
though APSCO is only about a 1 day UPS shipment time from us (we're about 2
hours from the NY metro area)

APSCO has gotten stuff to us if we ask them to, but they tend to sit on the
orders whereas Schaff sends them out same day usually.

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.
Souderton PA
http://www.graftonpiano.com/
glenn@graftonpiano.com
800-272-5980

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.