large uprights

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:12:07 -0500

Del,

I am pretty sure the only spinet pianos still in production are the Wurlitzer
1175 (traditional oak) and 1176 (Queen Anne cherry).  Several years ago Kent
Webb said they still make them because there is a market for them, which is
exactly the same reason the large uprights *aren't* being made.

Regards, Clyde