Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:41:14 +0100

I am afraid there is little information available that will tell you more
then what Stanwood is about along with a few definitions. What there is to
read is best found in Journal Reprints. Stanwood wrote an article series
this year in the Journal.. Three parts. So you should probably order copies
of these from the home office. That will get you started.

As far as really learning his system... either you have to dig, ask, beg,
and be willing to completely muck up a few actions in the attempt to figure
out his system on your own,,,,, or you have to become one of his team of
touchweigh designers...and this later will cost a considerable investment.

My advice is that, assuming you have a reasonable portion of smarts <grin>
you buy the touchweight design kit available from Protek, and start
experimenting on junk actions. Also start reading about action geometry
(also some good stuff available in Journal reprints). And as soon as you
think you have a decent hold on what its all about.... get licensed. You
will recieve a weeks training when you do.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.