Common Courtesy: Formally, The Trouble with Trebels

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 28 May 2000 19:10:34 EDT

I asked a basic question and all you do is wonder about RPT or RTT's. Stick
to the point. This list is for all piano questions, whether it is dumb or
smart, RPT, Associate, or even CTE (which I am one of them).  And you think
my question is common knowledge? What about pianos you never heard about? I
doubt I am not the only one asking such a question.

Associates can learn from RPT's, and RPT's can learn from them. Associates
and RPT's can learn from non PTG members, even former RPT's.

Dave Peake, RPT (and still one)

In a message dated 05/27/2000 1:42:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,