Need a Tuner/Technician in Northern Virginia

Mark Gatanas gatanas@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 06:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

To whom it may concern:

I have a 120 year old upright piano (W. Liedcke) from
Hamburg, Germany.  Casework is book-matched mahogany
veneer and burl wood inlay. Theere are 85 ebony and
ivory keys.  The candle sconses are missing.  I will
most likely replace them with antique reproductions,
also from http://pianosupply.com.

I thoroughly cleaned the insides of the piano and
rebuilt the action (L. Isermann) using supplies and a
manual obtained through:

http://www.pianosupply.com

Since rebuilding it two years ago, I have been
unsuccessful in finding a tuner/technician who will
even look at this piano ("bird cage action")let alone
even talk about it.

Please refer my name, number and email to any Northern
Virginia tuner/technicians who would be interested in
looking at a classic from the past.

Thanks,

Mark Gatanas
Springfield, Virginia