Husband & Wife teams

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 25 May 2000 00:02:06 EDT

My wife replied to the list about her experience as a husband and wife tuning
team.  This is a follow up for those who seem to take a little different view
on husband and wife cooperation in the same field.

Maybe Jan and I are lucky, but besides working together as piano technicians,
and living to tell about it after 33 years, we also play handbell duets
together. Now if any of you have ever done anything like that, then you'll
really understand what cooperation is.

No, we didn't sign any prenuptial agreements, as to who gets what bell, or
anything like a noncompete clause. Even if we would split up in the future,
although I doubt that it will ever happen, I would support Jan as a piano
technician, just I like I have supported other employees who have gone out
and started their own business after they left me.

Besides, the reason we will never split up is because we could never agree on
who gets the dog.

Willem