Hale Hammer

Carol R. Beigel crbrpt@bellatlantic.net
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:18:13 -0400

Terry - I probably have exactly what you are looking for.  It is a standing
joke in the DC Chapter, that while interviewing new applicants for
membership, we also ask about what they use for a tuning hammer!  A Hale
extension hammer would certainly get you in!

If you intend to eventually take the RPT exams, consider it my gift to you.
I bought it about 22 years ago, so it has seen some use.  I now use a
Wonderwand on uprights, and a special hammer I have set up just for grands.

You don't need old tips.  New ones are better, any brand from anywhere, than
old worn out tuning tips.

I've never seen a hammer I couldn't get the head off!

Carol Beigel, RPT
Greenbelt, Maryland