The best and the richest

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 May 2000 16:14:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/00 8:01:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< ember hearing of a technician who was not considered very good, but he made
 great money.  Either he was personally charming or else a very good
 businessman.  I also suspect there are terrific technicians who aren't doing
all
 that well financially.  I'm fairly sure there is some correlation in Dale's
 statement, but I'm not sure how much.

 Regards,
 Clyde >>

List:
I'll bet there are also physicians making oodles who graduated last in their
class but had tremendous charm and grace when dealing with their patients.
I wonder if any of them ever fixed someone in a Historical Healing (HH) and
if the patient really knew the difference...

Bob Bergantino
Willoughby Hills, Ohio