Polita availability?Alternative suggestion

Dan & Martha Reed thepianoarts@home.com
Sun, 21 May 2000 13:04:38 -0500

Patrick,

If you are using "Polita" to clean wire, have you considered the 3M
'sandpaper/steel wool replacment' pads, which come in various 'grits? The
'finest' grit is advertised as a metel polishing pad. My experience with
'Polita" is that it crumbles,and is a bit messy, and it is hard to get it
right up close to the termination points.

Dan Reed
Richardson Tx.