Thine own piano

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 09:00:53 PDT

I don't know...maybe because i'm a newbie I'm overly enthusiastic about my
work...if you can call it that, and I will come to think of this AS work,
and even drudgery, in the coming years, but I sure hope not.
I got into this career because I realy love it. Also, one of my goals is NOT
to be able to tune a piano in 8 minutes or whatever, like  Steve Fairchild.
I'm a runner, but I run for the sheer joy, not to set a speed record. Ok,
yes, I want to be efficient, and work SMART, not hard, but I also don't want
to devise ways to "cut" corners either...not saying that ANY tech does that,
of course.  LOL.

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG