Going over it twice

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:38:09 EDT

Actually I did, Kristinn.  Most piano tuners voice hammers, so that is
implied that the needling is done to the hammer felts. Through the top of
the strings, meaning from the direction of the top and not pulling the
action is implied between the strings. American English has many
idiosyncracies (sp?).  Most people would have understood that post, but I do
come from the land of "define is"! :)

Carol Beigel