sandpaper archaeology

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 16 May 2000 20:12:38 -0600

Hi John,
             I don't quite know about this post, "you're cracking me up".
Now answer honestly, are you competing with Ron and Jim.B. for the Wit of
the year trophy.
Every one knows, Ruby was Emery's elderly maiden aunt, and was the refined
member of the family, no where near as coarse.  Definitely a fine cut above
the others, and very gentile.
Considerable polish and style to her manner.
Roger

>Dr. Ron,
>
>You just crack_me_up!!!  Did it ever occur to you that Ruby and Emery's
last name was Cloth? They and their kids, Flint and Garnet (thanks to JB)
worked on the line as well!!!

>Too bad you had to erase a little bit of nostalgia!!!
>
>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, Ontario

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.