Glasses (was Re: %#@$pers)

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:43:41 -0700

One beneficial aspect of this age related  change in vision is that all
the ladies in my life have absolutely NO WRINKLES!!

I have given up on trying to see clearly, what's the point?

I also suggest that those attending the National Institute in July make a
point to attend at least one of the classes for the visually impaired?  I
do and find that in some instances, sight is a handicap.  (I'm still
working on tightening hammer flange screws in vertical pianos without
looking.  When I do look it is sometimes more of a hindrance and slows me
down.)

Larry Messerly, RPT
Phoenix/Prescott