need advice please...

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:47:21 PDT

Hi all,

got a call from a lady today asking if I could replace TWO lost keytops on
an old vertical. I have not yet seen the piano, but from her description,
they may be ivory. The white keytops are 2-piece and that is why I think
they might be ivory. Only the front pieces are missing. Can I replace them
with non ivory and have them match reasonably well? The old keys are most
likely somewhat yellowed as well. Since I have never done this before, I
have no idea what to charge, so I could use some advice in this area too.
Thanks!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG