Does Pin Tightener Destroy?

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 07:12:06 PDT

CAn you apply "CA" to vertical pins while upright, or should you lay it on
its back? If this is the case, then performing this task at a customer's
home, to tighten some or several loose pins seems like a major undertaking,
compared to either punching the loose pins, or replacing them with the next
size.

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG