annoying posts - new solutions

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sat, 13 May 2000 06:43:35 -0400

Re: Carol's reply pasted below:
I gave up on digest for the reasons you mention (and others) years ago.
If the EC wants to outright ban attachments, please go ahead and do it.
If the EC in its wisdom wants to post a FAQ dictating that all pianotech
e-mail be on topic, with the option of a companion "chatter" list, it
would be a great service to all of us.
That said, here's a big hat tip & deep bow to Andy R. and the rest of
you ECers.

Patrick