Heat for the piano

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 23:57:20 -0400

Don,

I don't get it either !!!   I always thought you had a dryness problem with your winters out there..... and you're using "light bulbs"?  What are you growing in the bottom of those church pianos anyway?  Or are you just trying to shine "light" on a job well done?

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON  Canada