A shot at immortality

Peter Jakobsson peter@eclassical.com
Mon, 08 May 2000 17:52:29 +0200

Dear music-lover,
Good ideas are hard to find but  I've got one I just had to share with you.

We've put together a contest in which you can become immortal!
If you win, you will own the complete rights to the original classical title
composed, arranged and performed by Peter Jablonski especially for you.

This prize will entitle you to any royalties, future sales for the
rest of your life!

Check it out at http://www.eclassical.com/immortal and
download some free mp3 titles while you're at it.

Looking forward to your visit.

Sincerely Yours,
Peter Jakobsson
Co-founder
http://www.eclassical.com

PS. What can be more romantic than giving your loved one a dedicated
classical masterpiece?