Samick and D.H. Baldwin?

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Sun, 7 May 2000 23:29:38 -0400

The D.H. Baldwin C172 was made by Samick for Baldwin.  The current Wurlitzer
C-173 is essentially the same instrument.  The email for Baldwin tech
service is tech.service@bpao.com  - You might need to measure the distance
between the inner edges of the rim to be sure you can get an accurate match.

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
agilreath@mindspring.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of PianoTek4u@AOL.COM
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2000 12:13 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Samick and D.H. Baldwin?

Does anyone know if Samick is the manufacturer of D. H. Baldwin pianos?   A
customer has a model C172 grand and it seems the music desk vanished
somewhere during its move from Colorado (don't ask me how).  If they are the
manufactuer, I would appreciate a telephone number and any other information
so I can pass this on to the customer to initiate an insurance claim and
obtain a replacement.   Thanks in advance for all your help.

A. G. Bajada