Parking and safety in Arlington

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sun, 7 May 2000 15:44:27 -0500

>From the FWIW Dept,

1) We have negotiated the parking rate at the hotel- for PTG attendees
staying at the hotel, $12 per day, covered parking, unlimited in/out
privileges.
2) At the Sky Park lot nearby- $9 per day outdoor parking for PTG attendees.

For those flying in- one of the main advantages to the host hotel is the
proximity to Washington National Airport. The hotel runs free shuttles to
and from the airport.

In two visits to the site, I was never concerned about personal safety.

I hope you all will consider attending the convention. The Home Office,
Institute Committee and Host Chapter has done everything we know to do to
make this Convention the best experience ever.

Best regards,
Dale
Dale Probst, RPT
Institute Director, TEAM2000