Age

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 04 May 2000 23:00:24 +0200

Congrats John and Susan for solving this ever so little puzzel. John came up
with the Algebra, but Susan of course choose the easiest route, tho that had
nothing to do with finding an algebraic solution.

Nice to know some of us can still figure these little high school math
problems.. grin.. amazing how many parents get stuck when their kids come home
from school asking for help on these.

Anyways, thanks you two... for playing along.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.