Age Stats...Kristinn

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 4 May 2000 17:03:10 -0400

Hi Kristinn,

Glad you're here.  I thought it was neat that Diane put those stats together
too.

On a side note...

There was a local radio travel type show here in Pennsylvania that had a
feature about Iceland a month or so back.  From the descriptions they gave,
it's not nearly so inhospitable as one might imagine (according to it's
geographically northern location), and made it sound like a wonderful place
to call home.  I hope to visit someday.  Friendly people, good food,
beautiful scenery, not too crowded...  and not terribly far away from me.
(I'd like to visit Australia someday too, but that's a little beyond my
reach right now... <would have loved to have been able to watch the
fireworks display at Sydney Harbor four months ago...>  someday... )

Best wishes,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net