Unbelievable

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 May 2000 09:28:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/00 12:17:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:

<< >You mean you saw a terrible Brambach long ago, don't you.
 >Wim

 "Terrible Brambach" is redundant, Wim, kind of like "slimy okra". You gotta
 learn to pay attention, man. I shouldn't have to tell you these things.
 Actually, Tom's "Chronic" and Bach rings the loudest bell so far.

 Ron N >>

I humbly stand corrected, Ron. Being Reduncancy and coping with Oxymoranic
problems are two pretty ugly slightly overweight problems I seem to have.

Wim