Palm Pilots

Pianotoone@AOL.COM Pianotoone@AOL.COM
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:26:47 EST

I use mine primarily for scheduling.  I decided to do this after losing my
master appt book with all my appts in it.  I had no backup.  Fortunately I
found it but decided I needed someway to have an extra copy of my tuning
schedule.  With the PP you have a backup on your Hard Drive.

Also there are good programs (some of them free) that you can install in the
palm pilot ot

1. Track your milage
2.  Keep track of your expenses.
3.  Play neat games while you wait for your customer.

Lots of other things.  There is a ton of shareware available on
www.download.com or www.cnet.com that will allow you do do al kinds of things.

I have had my PP for 3 years and would not take a lot of money for it if I
couldn't buy another one.  Go For it!!!!

Dick Day
Marshall MI