Key Bushings

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:22:21 -0500

    Hello again all. I thank you all again for such spirited responses
to my post. It's clear we all have our favorite way of doing things and
each of them are effective in their own right.
    I've become comfortable with my methods for years now and don't
think I'll be straying too far from it. I am intrigued by the method of
the key bushing iron for individual bushings that Kevin Ramsey wrote
about. I've always gang clamped the keys in their natural order and wet
and then steamed if necessary but I never liked the wet marks on the
button afterwards. I will continue to use the wallpaper paste remover
because I've never had adverse effects to tell me not to. No problems
with the new glue sticking and I'd rather handle the keys in a set than
one at a time.
    Thanks again for all your input!

Greg Newell