Acrosonic

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 20:05:45 -0500

This must be my week for new revelations!  So now I know Kawai built Howards,
and this Acrosonic business about welded plates is also a new one, not to
mention all the stuff I learned at the PA PTG convention this week.

I tune quite a few Acrosonics.  Where would I look for welds?  Or how did you
know this plate was made of various plates welded together?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger