A question of liability/whose at fault?

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 10:01:16 EST

In a message dated 3/25/00 7:21:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bases-loaded@juno.com writes:

<<
 My question is this:  to what degree am I liable if it was caused by
 their piano and their casters, and all I did was roll it out from the
 wall.  She claims it is not a marring of the finish, but a denting of the
 wood that the husband is unhappy about.

Hi:
It seems to me that you are  entirely liable for any damage-however slight it
may appear to you.  Looking ahead to  this kind of possible "damage" the next
time you do this kind of work is the lesson to be learned here.

Sorry- just my spin on this.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Cleveland, Ohio