PTG/MTNA connection

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:06:39 EST

Dear List,

I realize this is off-topic, but since it is a PTG-related issue, I thought
I'd throw it out to see what help there might be.  If desired, respond
privately and I'll get the information transferred to the proper people.

It seems that PTG awards a scholarship yearly (I believe) through the MTNA
(Music Teachers' National Association) at a presentation at their convention,
which, coincidentally, is happening this week.  The contact person from PTG,
who is supposed to be at the luncheon to do this is Matt Grossman, of Vintage
Piano Works (at least that's how I read the e-mail address, mattgrossman@vinta
gepianoworks.com.  Contact, however, seems not to be quite the right word, as
he has been essentially unreachable--messages left, not returned--and in the
one response that was received, via e-mail, he seems to have no intention of
staying for the luncheon at which he is supposed to present the scholarship,
though he does plan to be at the convention.  Anyway, the leadership of MTNA
would like whatever help there might be from the august assemblage present on
this List!

Thank you so much for your help (in advance)!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL