The name Robin

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:51:00 EST

     Sorry this is a little late but I just had to chirp in here.My name is
also Robin and I am a man,have been all my life.I too have recieved may to
Ms. Robin Olson.The best thing was when I was checking in at the dorm for my
freshman year at college,they found out I had been put in the girls dorm.I
wish I could say i got away with that one but they found me out before I
could even check in.Robin Blankenship is another male Robin who tunes and is
on the list.
          Robin B. Olson  RPT  Wash. D.C. chapter(not No.Va.)