pocket liners?

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:05:51 -0600

(shameless advertising plug ahead!)

At 01:16 PM 6/21/2000 -0700, Patricia wrote:

>List I'm looking for plastic pocket liners as a holder for a promotional
>project , Ive been looking for a while. they fit in a man or womans shirt
>pocket hold cards or protect the shirt from ink pins any help will be
>greatly appreciated , time is runing out. Thanks Patricia Neely

Try RM Promotions in Calgary. They can supply lots of different promotional
materials for piano technicians and teachers.

Email cherie@musselwhite.com for info on these and other promotional
products, or fax 403-250-2997.

                 John
John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
email: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom