Convention questions

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:28:06 -0400

>John,
>
>I can certainly commiserate with you on being colorblind.

You see!!  We don't agree on the spelling of "colour".

>Do you get the idea that I'm not accepting excuses for missing a wonderful
>Convention and Institute? <grin>  By the way, if any philosophical issues
>prevent anyone from going I addressed those in an article in the May
>journal.

How about financial issues? (Not on your part, but on mine!!)

>Hoping to see everyone there (and making one last-ditch effort to convince
>anyone who's even considering going to get there!)

I heartily agree. The conventions I have attended are vividly entrenched in my ever evolving brain..... especially the first one. (convention, that is!)

>Thanks for a great year leading up to this folks and we hope that all of the
>effort from so many people makes it worth your time to attend.

Talk about "effort"!  I_have been behind the scenes in the past but have never witnessed such advanced planning and up-to-date information as has been afforded us this time around. What a credit to the Team2000 Institute crew! Dale, Laura, Allan, Gary and Vince..... we owe you one, or even two!

I urge everyone who has the finaicial resources to attend Arlington. I wish I could blame my absence on the pending Air Canada strike, but I'll be there next year!! It's in Reno! It's in the cards.

>Allan
>Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
>Assistant Director - TEAM2000
>July 5-9, 2000 - Arlington, VA
>agilreath@mindspring.com
>http://www.equaltemperament.com/ptg/
>Director: Dale Probst, RPT
>Assistant Directors: Laura Olsen, RPT - Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie,
>RPT - Vince Mrykalo, RPT

John Lillico, RPT
(once a General Factotum)
Oakville, Ontario