Carnage

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:55:27 -0700

Sorry.  I thought it would be obvious to everyone that carnage is what happens
when homicidal maniacs indulge their fantasies in a public place with weapons
of destruction in their hands.  Andrew Carnegie, on the other hand, built a
lovely place for the performance of music and other arts.  It breaks my Hart.

Paul S. Larudee