pianotech-digest V2000 #561--Pea Green Wurly

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:10:28 +0000

I saw a Samick with an "oxygenated blood" red keys.  It was in a piano
store in Vienna, I think.  The piano itself was kind of radioactive green.

It hurt my eyes, but was kinda cool.

Kristinn