Bach and E.T. or W.T.

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:46:35 EDT

 JIM writes:

<< Yep, but enough trivial conversation!! On to the important
thingee...........When is the new CD gonna be out?? :-) And where will it be
available? >>

Sigh,  I dunno.  The small record company is susceptible to all sorts of
delays.  The Beethoven CD, expected in late October '97 was delivered Jan.
12, 1998.  Sorta like showing up after the party.............
    It will be available from me as soon as it is done.  Otherwise, it will
be distributed by Albany distributing.  It is on Gasparo,but I don't have a
number yet.  Heck, I haven't even finished the liner notes.  you will hear
about it here first, though.,
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT  (Record Producer Tempermentalis)